Forum Bugs after Update

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Roland543
Lancer

Forum Bugs after Update

Postby Roland543 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I updated today and have been experiencing odd results.

The forum has been acting up lately. Several posts will cause the game to crash when exiting. While in the post, you cannot delete posts, change pages, or reply. The app will not crash when you click the city name in the upper left corner to leave the forum, but it will consistently crash when you click the "back" button to leave the post or view other posts.

The "scroll to latest reply' in forum post is convenient, but when it is combined with not being able to go back to a previous page, it becomes a problem. When planning attacks, we'll BB Link all the cities in the forum and members will add their name next to each city to claim it. I can't see which city i claimed when i can't scroll back to page 1.

Also, on the portal screen, when scrolling through the pages, several will not display the cities on the page even after waiting for the gear to stop spinning. A forced refresh will fix it, but i thought it might too be a bug.

thats it so far. Keep up the good work making an awesome game even better. Your work does not go unappreciated, at least on my part!

Vercionex
Knight

Postby Vercionex » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Yea the same crap is happening to me. I don't mid the slow loading and lags of the game anymore. It's just the crashing that really aggravates me

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 am

Thanks for the info! I will make sure this gets looked into right away.

If you could please contact our support team with this info also. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Roland543
Lancer

Postby Roland543 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I just created a request ticket. (#18471 Bugs After Recent Update) Let me know how i can help. I'd be happy to send crash reports if needed. Thanks for the quick response. Keep up the good work! We all appreciate it!

Return to “Bugs”