Academy displaying -1 scholar to be educated.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 pm

What Iarlis said is correct.

What you are getting is the free scholar (50k of each resource).

That is also correct though that you need to purchase more scholarships in order to get to the point to educate more scholars.

Cloud7274
Lancer

Postby Cloud7274 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I will concede and say we both have valid points.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am

the free means u don't need to spend the resources it cost to build it. Of course u'll need to buy the scholarships for it...
Think on this scenario; you and me are in the same guild, Im leaving the world. I educate 100 scholars in one city and i give that city to you. You now have gained a 100 free scholars. if you got them without later having to get the scholarship you would have a serious advantage, an advantage that wouldn't be completely fair don't you think..? Or even worse: I'll do that with all my 100 cities and sell you my account...
Fair play? I think not.
EDIT
I think it has to do with the fact the scholarships are tied to you as a player, the scholars to the city... If you lose all your cities you'll see you still have the same scholarship level if you decide to have another go and start from scratch.

Cloud7274
Lancer

Postby Cloud7274 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Answer me this. A scholar is educated from a certain number of scholarships correct. So why then do I need to buy scholarships for an ALREADY educated scholar?????? There is no logical answer to this.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Larlis hit some of the main points.

It is to prevent people from just scholar farming each other. If you are going to scholar farm, you aren't going to be able to educate scholars (unless you buy a lot of scholarships).

Return to “Bugs”