Check internet connection bug

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Superman
Lancer

Check internet connection bug

Postby Superman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 am

After downloading the new update the game has become very slow. It keeps asking to check Internet connection, while it worked fine previously on same Internet connection. All other apps are working fine. Kindly fix this.

bozden
Knight

Postby bozden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 pm

This happens also to me. I need the force close the application, wait for Internet connection and restart the game. It works only on the second trial, consistently.
I'm on iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2...

PainfulHump
Lancer

Postby PainfulHump » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Same here but I'm using valor hd on iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1

Mandamus
Lancer

Postby Mandamus » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 am

I am also having the same problem for the last few days since the last update and whenever it logs in it takes long time to show result after many tries of keep saying no internet connection.
I rest my network, I installed the app again over and over and its useless, i still have the same problem and it takes up to two hours or more sometime to login or do anything.
very very disappointing matter. I was about to purchase gold and this really stopped me, why on earth i have to pay if i can not even log in to play.

bozden
Knight

Postby bozden » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Maybe that's from server side or Internet speeds. Maybe the program checks for a timeout period and pops up the error. If the server responds slowly or the line is filled with downloads, this may occur. Just setting a higher threshold could solve these.

On the other hand I see that the phone drops to Edge (I cannot get good 3G while playing in my bed). So it must be something else.

Return to “Bugs”