Attack stoped all of a sudden

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
ferrary87
Lancer

Attack stoped all of a sudden

Postby ferrary87 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi there, something weird happened to me, I had a few attacks on another city that were riding for about 8h, were going to hit in 2h, I was checking on it and all of a sudden I didnt have any outgoing attacks and all my troops were back in my city available to attack again. I refreshed it countless times but it never went back to normal, how is this possible? Is this some kind of glitch, are my attacks still outgoing or somethin? Has anyone had this kind of thing happening before?

Regards,
Ferrary

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed May 02, 2012 3:52 pm

This is something you would need to contact our support team for. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

TWizzle09
Lancer

Postby TWizzle09 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:10 pm

This seems to be a wide spread problem.. Very frustrating too..

Eliem1
Lancer

Postby Eliem1 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 am

Hi I had another problem concerning attacks when you send 5 scholars to concord a city sometime the scholar number 4 make the job and you concord the city but the schollar number 5 make another attack and concord a city that u own now and let you loose another scholar for the same city
May you answer me please

Duncehat
Lancer

Postby Duncehat » Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Eliem,
That's not a bug. That's the way it is supposed to work. That's why you have to be careful to keep track of how much loyalty has been knocked down. Don't send in the fifth wave until you know it is needed.

Return to “Bugs”