Scholar glitch? Also mass unit Glitch.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
TheDassid
Lancer

Scholar glitch? Also mass unit Glitch.

Postby TheDassid » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I don't know what it is but it says I have three scholarships but can make -2 scholars, yes that's a negative. I think it has to do with the mass unit issue I've been having too, sometimes when I make units I get about triple what I originally set it to make, this happened with my scholars, i ended up with ten instead of one, additionally I've been getting almost 200 or so units more, I haven't had this issue recently but I'm worried it will happen again. It's also a bit cheap when it does happen and adds an unfair feeling. I don't want to end up cheating due to a glitch.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Having it say you can make negative scholars also happens if you capture a city with scholars out on support. If you only have enough scholarships for 1 scholar but you manage to capture additional ones when you conquer a city, it will show up as a negative.

As for the mass unit issue, please be sure to let our support team about it. If you can include coordinates of cities where it happened that would be great. Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

gandalf52
Lancer

Postby gandalf52 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

I captured a city for a guild member. it had 26 scholars outside city. I did not recall. I dropped guild and he captured it.
He recalled the 26 scholars and he is at -29 scholars that he can educate and I am at -17 even though I no longer
have the city. I have eMailed Tech Support. This is a serious bug because I can no longer train scholars and capture
other cities!!!!

gandalf52
Lancer

Postby gandalf52 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 pm

This was fixed by Chris. Thanks.

TheDassid
Lancer

Postby TheDassid » Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 am

Well I also have 27 scholarships and 4 conquered cities but can only make 2 scholars. :/

Return to “Bugs”