Simultaneous attacks on W71

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
SirDaemon
Lancer

Simultaneous attacks on W71

Postby SirDaemon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi
I was getting the error 'you have reached the maximum simultaneous attacks on that target' yesterday and it caused me to miss out on capturing a city even though I hadn't launched any attacks.
I understood the new chaos rules applied after W75. Correct?

SirDaemon
Lancer

Postby SirDaemon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Until you fix this I am unable to grow in this world at a crucial time of the game

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 pm

That is correct that all of the new Chaos rules are to only apply to the new worlds.

I was just able to send out twenty five attacks from one city to another in world 71.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Ok an update on this issue.

That message is currently the Chaos message. If you see that message it means there are already 40 incoming attacks hitting that city.

I can see that being a bit misleading and am working to get it changed back to the normal one.

SirDaemon
Lancer

Postby SirDaemon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 pm

So it is saying, there is chaos on the battlefield? Because yesterday when I was attacking, I had chaos attacks of my own to the city I was targeting and the instant they landed I was trying to replace them and got the same error, so I do not believe that is correct.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 pm

That is correct about it being the Chaos message, just tested it out myself.

Working to get it resolved soon to prevent any further confusion about why you aren't able to send attacks at that time.

SirDaemon
Lancer

Postby SirDaemon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Well yesterday I launched a replacement attack when one hit as soon as it arrived and I still got the error. I should have been able to replace my own attack and still be under the 40 attack limit

Return to “Bugs”