Planned downtime & reappearing reports

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
SirDaemon
Lancer

Planned downtime & reappearing reports

Postby SirDaemon » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:35 am

Hi
I have had 3 battle plans ruined by downtimes lately. Are they always going to occur around 4:30-5:00am valor time?
I am losing thousands of troops during them.
Sometimes seems to be on a timer and as soon as I push the attack button, down valor goes.

Another bug I am having is reports that I have already deleted keep reappearing in my report list all the time

cwedinge
Lancer

Postby cwedinge » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

I have the same issue with the reports..

As far as the down time... I do not think there is any specific time frame. It is sparadic and seems to be getting worse every day, the opposite of what it should be donig. So far I think this is a great game but the frustration is building...

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 am

The recent downtime was not planned. It was caused by unexpected server issues which are being resolved now. As for the reappearing reports, this is an issue that we are aware of and is on our list to eradicate.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Hootinanny
Lancer

Postby Hootinanny » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 am

I'm beginning to get very frustrated. Never mind the downtime and connectivity issues. What's starting to really **** me off is that every time I attack someone in W75, I get all the old deleted reports again. For every scout, every attack, for every city I hit. Every old deleted report magically reappears. I ****ed I spent some real money on a game that I'm getting ready to rate 1 star and delete from my phone. This used to be my favorite and only game I played. You are beginning to lose me playmesh.

Return to “Bugs”