You must fix the problem of internet

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Mandamus
Lancer

You must fix the problem of internet

Postby Mandamus » Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 am

Seriously!!!

I would say :
You must fix the problem of Internet so we can summon the power to pay/play this game.

We all know how hard you are working on developing the game, and we all appreciate that by keep playing and willing to pay. But how can we do that if this problem is preventing us. Guys we all have real life and it takes us lots of time to play because of this problem. We have jobs and we would love you to appreciate and understand that we like to pass by quickly, do our moves and come back to our lives. Our phones have no problem with Internet so please fix for us or at least remove this summon msg because it's not us. It's very annoying to read it while it's not us the problem.

Thank you for the game and your hard work

ItabeiTsukurite
Lancer

Postby ItabeiTsukurite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

Yes, I agree. If the app tried, failed, and tried again, instead of displaying that message after five seconds, it would be better. It was funny the first time I saw it. Not so much the hundredth. I would prefer to wait while it looks for the Internet, than to be told I have no Internet when I am browsing to this forum just fine, with my supposed lack of Internet.

Return to “Bugs”