Game wont connect

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
T-Rone
Lancer

Game wont connect

Postby T-Rone » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

At first the game wouldn't connect at all saying that I did not have Internet, but all my other applications on my iPod that require wifi worked. After some persistence I finally made it to the select world screen but I couldn't enter the world with the same problem that I did not have Internet. Again all my other apps worked and the forum as well. Thanks.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 pm

There are some server issues that will cause some worlds not to work properly.

Our server team is hard at work to get them all in working order again.

Cit
Lancer

Postby Cit » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Mine too...
It sucks and ****ing me off because of losing all these build time...

It may actually give me a chance to delete ths game and focus on what I should be doing...

Pauld2468
Guardian

Summon internet

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Im getting must summon internet to play But all orher apps run fine including "speedtest" I cant build anything valor related. Please fix

Jagaer
Lancer

Faster contact

Postby Jagaer » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

We need a way to get in touch with you guys quicker than these posts or an email that takes forever to get answered, like a support chat or something. When these glitches hit that take hours to get resolved it really sucks. Currently the game has been telling everyone we must summon the power of the Internet for several hours. That's several hours of lost gaming and lost cities and other setbacks for us, and several hours of lost revenue for you. Please find a way to let us know you are working on things more quickly!! And for us to let you know your shoddy code has broken down yet again!!

Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

I haven't been able to do anything in my new world all day. All it says is "you must summon the power of the Internet"

Suavejdawg
Lancer

Irritation

Postby Suavejdawg » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Valor crashes are getting very annoying if it's not an oof message it's a conection problem and I think something needs to be done with this sooner than later

Nightspeedier
Lancer

Postby Nightspeedier » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

I used gold to be able to increase my building to 5. I'm now losing time because the game says I need to summon Internet when my Internet connection is fine. You should reimburse time to players who get time sensitive things and then ur system crashes thus preventing us to use time sensitive things. This is the second time I've gotten the extend building cap to 5 and I can't use the last few hours I have because I'm being told something is wrong. Why should I buy gold when I get cheated out of what I purchased with said gold?

Myriad
Lancer

Unable to reach valor

Postby Myriad » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm

You must summon the power of the internet to play this game.

OleManTwo
Lancer

Postby OleManTwo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Aye I'm getting the same message. Hate to lose because I can't get on.

Return to “Bugs”