Game wont connect

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Yep same here! I can get into the game but cannot do anything but scroll through cities and look at the map! Everything says to get the " power of the net". Others I know cannot even get into the game at all!

Skagen
Lancer

Postby Skagen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Depending on what they do, this likely the end of my Valor playing days - losing build time is bad but nothing compared to being cut off in the middle of a timed invasion of our first major campaign in a fairly young world. But that even pales to my major world where I have 99+ incoming attacks on 17 cities and the inability to shift troops and plan.

winter
Lancer

Postby winter » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 am

Getting message at first - "must summons power of internet" now I am getting the "We'll be back - Valor is being updated message" come on its been 3 hours!!!
My build queue is empty and resources are full - this is a very important time in a new world (world 77).

Maelstrom22
Lancer

Postby Maelstrom22 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:48 am

How long will the maintenance take?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am

The server team is still hard at work to restore service to all worlds.

Thank you for your continued patience.

L0rdG0d69
Lancer

Postby L0rdG0d69 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 am

... And so they should be. What do you want, thanks for fixing something that you guys either didn't code properly in the first place or failed to set up on a system with the proper levels of redundancy??

What you fail to realize is that a lot of people invest both a huge amount of time and in many cases cold hard cash in your game and we are rewarded with an application that constantly crashes and then regularly won't connect.

This is an outstanding game - one of the best I have played but very poorly executed. Tell us, what sort of compensation are you going to offer to keep us playing because right now I don't see spending another penny on such a flakey game as being a wise investment.

Sedated Sadist
Lancer

Unable to play

Postby Sedated Sadist » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:10 am

Unable to play the game as am getting this message " the game must summon the power of Internet to play this game". Am fully connected to the wifi as well as 3G and I can pass through the welcome screen but can't upgrade any buildings. This is been up since today morning. Till last night was able to play it fine except some game freezes which was common since the installation. All other apps are working which req a network connection.

Yen
Lancer

Postby Yen » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 am

I using gold too n all the glitches of this is wasting my gold!!! Pls fix it n refresh my gold for the day valor had problems pls as I dnt wanna think tat I m wasting time n money in this game as everytime it's giving us the same problem

Scubamat
Lancer

Not happy

Postby Scubamat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:24 am

Dame valor has been down for 6 hours this is f'ed up

Mok
Lancer

Postby Mok » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 am

Its true it sucks, im in the midle if attacks too will have to send more schollars again coz loyality will grow meantime, but imo im sure servece guys are doing best they can, also afaik yesterday there was a strong solarspots outburst and did damaga to some comms lines in some countries. This might be connected. So imo it wont help them or us if we rant here.

Return to “Bugs”