Game wont connect

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Gorlash
Lancer

Postby Gorlash » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 am

I've been playing valor since world one.and this happen continuously ..!!!! Seriously.!? You guys need to invest in more capable servers already .o slow the formation of new worlds...stop biting off more than you can chew.!! Grrrr.! Can you spell re-imbersal??

drossi
Knight

Postby drossi » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 am

PlayMesh
you know very well how to take peoples money, but you dont know how to make the game work!!!
Do you know that selling something that does not work is a crime?

LORD53
Lancer

Postby LORD53 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 am

Argh!!! Nothing is working!!!! Compensate us!!! We will sue your company! This is thieft!

Taupoimasina
Lancer

Postby Taupoimasina » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 am

What's going on today for about 8 hours straight now I have not been able to access Valor? I can see it it opens can go to worlds but continuous error message of we are updating ..Really? All day will we get attacked? And y'all are holding up our building and resource time. Can y'all fix it like NOW?

Trilio
Lancer

Postby Trilio » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 am

ARE YOU THERE???
SuGgEsTiOn:
Please activate a forecast bulletin news just to inform your Customers!!!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

That is a suggestion that will be explored for future server down times.

Right now there is still no eta.

It is something that is still being worked on to bring back up.

Ulquiorra27
Lancer

Postby Ulquiorra27 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

So you're already planning new bug that's reassuring. What will you do to compensate us for the money invested in resources and accelerations that are lost?

Yen
Lancer

Postby Yen » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:39 am

Valor is cutting couse hahahaha lousy system everytime down for no good reason Y? Dnt always repeat some answer just give us a strianght answer will do so there won't be ppl keep complaining non stop!
Pls fix fast n make ur company life better n our hand too from keeping logins in to try our hope to see everything is working!
FYI there no sever will take tat long to fix

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 am

I would suggest you open up a ticket with the support team and explain the situation.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

In case anybody wants to know what happened tonight/this morning here is a link to a news story, there are a few different ones out there. http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/29/amazo ... pinterest/

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 am

Good news everybody!

All worlds should be back up!

There might be some lingering error messages, but you should be able to access the worlds again.

For any other issue related to this server down time please contact our support team.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Return to “Bugs”