Game wont connect

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
BobbyT10
Lancer

Postby BobbyT10 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 am

I would like to chime in as this is getting ridiculous. There are many games out there that have an uptime that is better than 80%. I think you distribute gold to affected worlds so people can make up for lost time. It's a great game but hardly worth the frustration and cookie cutter answers after 6 hours "the server team is hard at work trying to get this back up thanks for your patience". I'm still getting random "updating valor" messages.

Cloud7274
Lancer

Postby Cloud7274 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 am

U people need to do one of two things! Put valor on a reliable server or shut the game off! U have too many people playing to put out such an unreliable game. I couldn't get on last night because I allegedly needed to summon the power of the Internet which is BS cause EVERYTHING else on my phone worked perfectly fine ON MY WIFI! Now this morning we are busy updating valor over and over and over. U people need to Or get off the pot!

BobbyT10
Lancer

Re

Postby BobbyT10 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:38 am

You guys should seriously stop all worlds 100% and leave them off until you get your stuff together. The worlds keep turning but we can't do anything, im literally an hour more of this away from deleting the app. Another barb city on worlds 74 and 78

*Edit*
Looks like they took my advice, now Valor is completley offline for me.

Fallard
Lancer

Postby Fallard » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 am

This is getting a bit ridiculous, this big started hours when I went to bed and is still not fixed. I feel the same as some of these other people I'm ready to delete.

Stev090
Lancer

Postby Stev090 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 am

Getting ridiculous now people losing money for nothing. No point in new graphics when you can't even get into worlds. Time to quit me thinks far too frustrating. Shame really

Return to “Bugs”