Server issues

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Limited
Lancer

Server issues

Postby Limited » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 am

Lady and gentlmen. Fisrt of all. I would like to thanks all of you to develop this game for us to play. I think it was a excelent game. I have a problem today. I can not do anything with valor althought i have come inside the game. (the system said that: updating valor for you)Meanwhile. An enemy attack me. So i can not send my troops away to avoid the inbound attack. Lost allitle troop but i feel very frustrated. It not my fail. By the way. When i switching between my cities. I always be kicked out of game to home screen

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

There were some server issues last night that you can read about at here http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.ph ... nect/page6 .

What you are experiencing might be some lingering issues from that.

Please try a quick restart of Valor and then if you are still having issues please contact the support team.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Is guild chat an issue currently?i don't know who is in guild chat.

SHOCKWAVE
Lancer

Postby SHOCKWAVE » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

I lost 1 of my city in world 75 228,324 this happens your servers are down, woke up a while to check, it works but my close to 20k city was conquered, wasted my time for nothing.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

also sometimes when i am going from one of my worlds to the portal and want to switch to another world the valor crashes on me and when i restart the game i have to read all the messages again. its not a big problem but it is annoying

Return to “Bugs”