I want a refund

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Moidart
Lancer

I want a refund

Postby Moidart » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm

I have 1836 gold. I want to cash that out and go. Can i get some money credited back tomy card? I dont want to just walk away from that much real money and Valor is just becoming a drag. I am so tired of watching that little refresh wheel spin around and around and around and then stop so an error message can pop up.. Just give me back $50 and i will swallow the loss. Valor is just so buggy now... I hate seeing a bunch of attacks show up on the portal with no way to find out where they are without scrolling through my cities. I have about 180 cities. With the time it takes to refresh on each of them it would take 3 hours just to scroll through.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

We don't do billing so we wouldn't have any way to refund or cash out gold.

If you are having any sort of technical or other issues please be sure to contact the support team.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Manhtd
Lancer

Postby Manhtd » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Moidart wrote:I have 1836 gold. I want to cash that out and go. Can i get some money credited back tomy card? I dont want to just walk away from that much real money and Valor is just becoming a drag. I am so tired of watching that little refresh wheel spin around and around and around and then stop so an error message can pop up.. Just give me back $50 and i will swallow the loss. Valor is just so buggy now... I hate seeing a bunch of attacks show up on the portal with no way to find out where they are without scrolling through my cities. I have about 180 cities. With the time it takes to refresh on each of them it would take 3 hours just to scroll through.

I have the same problem with the Valor, it took alot of time to only scroll & wait to refresh. I only have 86 cities, and the same as above, i need 1-2 hours each time to scroll only. It's not fun and waste my time.

Return to “Bugs”