Army Glitch

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
bellz17
Knight

Army Glitch

Postby bellz17 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

Hello,

I play on W72 on a Iphone4.

A few days ago I captured a 30k barbarian city (awesome right?)

Well when i went to the city I noticed someone knocked the farm down and it said the population was like 23,755/7000ish.

So the guys army was moving when i took it! According to my rally point i should have a nice army of guards/zerks and 5 scholars somewhere...but in game when i click on the buildings the troop counts are all '0'.

So basically i have 5 scholars and a full army somewhere in limbo...and i havent been able to educate a scholar for days...even though i have been increasing my scholar limit....this problem almost costed me top 20 in the recent competition...I am now falling behind...

Anyone have any ideas to correct this? I created a playmesh support ticket...but i havent gotten a reply for days...idk what to do? i pump money into this game and all, i feel i at least deserve a reply even if it's like 'we are looking into it'...

Things i have tried:

- Refreshing everywhere
- Reinstalling App
- Submitted Ticket...
- Swearing at my phone

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 am

That last one usually works for me.

It can sometimes take a few days for a response to a support ticket, depending on how many we are receiving.

You should receive a reply to yours shortly.

bellz17
Knight

Postby bellz17 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Thanks,

Sorry to complain here...but the guy sent me a link on how scholars work and deemed the ticket resolved...

My issue is not resolved, I've have 1 unusable city for days and it remains unusable...

When i capped the city it shows FULL POP on population count and Rally point shows a full army including 5 scholars... but when i check the buildings themselves NOTHING is there. The army is gone in limbo somewhere and the scholars and units are counted as existing when they aren't...Which means i cant make scholars anywhere until i reach my new limit. I'm being screwed by a glitch....!

It frustrates me that i put cords in the ticket and everything and no one even checked it!

What is going on here?

bellz17
Knight

Postby bellz17 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Anyways, I re-opened the ticket via PC so i could type a better explanation of the bug.

Hopefully this gets taken care of. It's pretty crappy if this bug happens to you in the middle of a competition.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

I do apologize for the response you received for that ticket.

You should be receiving an updated support ticket about that issue with that particular city soon.

In short though a server engineer is looking into it to make those troops/scholars appear.

PainfulHump
Lancer

Postby PainfulHump » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 am

U can also try recalling your troops from supporting in your rally point. Since you see the troop count there, they r probably out.

bellz17
Knight

Postby bellz17 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

They were not out supporting anything or moving anywhere, i took a look at that as well.

PlayMesh quickly fixed it for me and i appreciate it! Not sure what happened tho.

Return to “Bugs”