Crash with auroras blessing

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Pauld2468
Guardian

Crash with auroras blessing

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Whenever i try to expand then view all my troop positions in all my cities(9 of them) when i start to scroll down i get 1/3 of the way and then valor crashes

It be livable if it were free ok fine maybe "BUT" i pay 50 gold for this to work flawlesly every time. Im getting really annoyed playmesh that you do things like this without any compensation to myself and the many others who have spent money on your game.

Oh and since bookmarks no longer work im kinda forced to buy auroas blessing every week to send reattacks on my neighbouring barb cities to farm after my scouts have reported

Valor Never gets fixed, you guys just break things that were working Fix it allready. No more excuses

Rpraetor
Lancer

Postby Rpraetor » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

I agree, spending money to support the programmers - I don't mind doing. That being said, I do expect that features that we have to pay for should work, and it just doesn't. I think we should be given credit when we pay for a feature that doesn't work. It's been over a month and at least one update, and it still doesn't work.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 am

This is "Auroras Curse" with no blessing

DO NOT purchase this buggy POS addon

Save your gold for something useful

I only have 19 cities and still cant do anything without it crashing or taking forever to load my cities.

Simply a piece of garbage IMO

When its finally fixed playmesh give myself and everyone else who has purchased auroras blessing a free week to insure us its working properly.

You at least owe us that i think

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 am

That's a good idea, and well deserved for putting up with the bugs. And finally, please make a change of color scheme one of those fixes.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 am

With a few city's you can get away without buying blessing. With a few hundred city's you can battle on without blessing. But I have 1120 city's i need blessing to get around these city's and rebuild troops etc.
Can you imagine how long it takes to cycle 1120 city's.
I know programmers are working on this matter with high priority. I pray that it is the thing that gets fixed in next update. I'm happy to pay for it if it works. PLEASE FIX

Melengx
Lancer

Gr.e3.7

Postby Melengx » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 am

Seem to be a waist of Gold to. Buy Auroras blessing to just have it. Freeze up. It actually make it longer. To cycle threw the city. Doesnt seem like this problem was ever. Fix Gr.e3.7

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah I'm having all those problems. I bought auroras blessing to reduce the time I need to manage my cities and it turns out I have to spend longer because it won't load properly. Getting annoyed that it costed money too. I love Valor but sometimes I get so frustrated and feel that's not what a game should do to you haha!

BadTim
Lancer

Postby BadTim » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Hey guys I should have read here before got this curse... I am now dying because of the blessing i spent money on ... Is there a way to turn this off?? I see its been months are you even working on the fix yet .. If you know it doesnt work why are you still taking peoples money? ANY ETR on this ?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

BadTim wrote:Hey guys I should have read here before got this curse... I am now dying because of the blessing i spent money on ... Is there a way to turn this off?? I see its been months are you even working on the fix yet .. If you know it doesnt work why are you still taking peoples money? ANY ETR on this ?

Aurora's Blessing has been turned off for you and the 50 gold refunded. If anybody else has issues like this be sure to contact our support team. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

BadTim
Lancer

Postby BadTim » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you very much ... I love the game and really hope this issue is resolved soon ... Have you found the root cause yet and when can we expect to see a bug fix for this?

It would really help as I am getting way to big to be not using it..

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Tim

Return to “Bugs”