Error: can not withdraw support

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Roman
Lancer

Error: can not withdraw support

Postby Roman » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:34 pm

I have recently faced serious problem: when I try to withdraw troops which I have sent to support ally city, an error occurs: " Can not withdraw/ send back your troops". The owner of the city I supported can't also send my troops back. Hope, you'll help me, the number of soldiers I have sent is quite big for me.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

I know others were having the same issue previously, but this should have been corrected by now.

Try this again, and if you are still having problems, send the support team a ticket by using the contact details contained in my sig.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I recently conquered a city my friend gave me after leaving the game. Scout reports showed that he had sent many troops and 4 scholars out to support his other city so I wouldn't lose troops when conquering. Turns out I couldn't call the support back. Kept refreshing and about a day later I tried again and it worked, only to find that the troops came back but the scholars miraculously disappeared! I'm annoyed because there were 4 of them and would have given me a real boost, I'm currently rank 6 it would have pushed me to the top :( Ahh well, just don't let it happen again?

Return to “Bugs”