Cannot login...

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Magnum357
Lancer

Postby Magnum357 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 am

Crappppped. I thought I'm the only one who has this issue. I haven't even played the game for the last 3weeks as I can't connect to valor at all even I had already restore my iPhone and reinstall both valor versions.

Orlor and Playmesh staffs, can you kindly PLEASE fix the issue... Been like this ever since after tr server maintenance was done on each worlds. What does your tech guys are doing?????

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

Magnum357 wrote:Crappppped. I thought I'm the only one who has this issue. I haven't even played the game for the last 3weeks as I can't connect to valor at all even I had already restore my iPhone and reinstall both valor versions.

Orlor and Playmesh staffs, can you kindly PLEASE fix the issue... Been like this ever since after tr server maintenance was done on each worlds. What does your tech guys are doing?????

Be sure to keep your support ticket update with this info as they are the ones directly looking into login issues.

Unfortunately as a stated in a different thread all of these login issues aren't exactly the same.

Each of them is being looked at individually so thank you for your patience until that happens.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 pm

I just lost one more city to Archeron... Because I am stucked outside of the world... I cannot defend myself!!! It is a shame that some of us don't understand the meaning of fair play and Playmesh seems to have no clue about the problem.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Same in W40 - everyone is having problems. Some can't login, others can't move around to cities or attack. No reports or mail. Constantly seeing the message that "Valor is updating". This happened last week for a few days. ....and now again today...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:15 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:Same in W40 - everyone is having problems. Some can't login, others can't move around to cities or attack. No reports or mail. Constantly seeing the message that "Valor is updating". This happened last week for a few days. ....and now again today...

There is an issue with some players being able to log in that we should have resolved tonight.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:19 pm

It's a bigger issue in W40 then some players not being able to log in... I can't get many cities to update. After an attack, i don't get a report. I can't get info in the forge on many cities to update, I can't see mail - and on and on. It's the same issue that happened for a few days last week. I'm able to log in to my account, but tired of seing "Valor is updating" banners every time I get to certain cities, try to use the map, etc.

BigDadJohn
Lancer

Postby BigDadJohn » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

I am having the same problem! Months of building, and now we are at war, with multiple players attacking me, and I can't even defend myself! That's not fair! Every time I try to log into Mithreel , it boots me! But any other world, it doesn't! What is that? I'm ready to quit!

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Yes... It is a big issue. Half of the guild couldn't login into the world today. I have two big members who want to quit as they lost 5 cities that were under attack and they would be able to defend them if they could have played. Everybody asks me the same: what is the problem? I don't know what to say... I am really frustrated here. We have spent so much time, so much money, so much energy that we could have spent somewhere else...
I spent the day on Kakao telling members to reinstall, to reboot, to send tickets, to up to date their tickets... To wait a bit longer, to stay calm... I asked a minor member to negotiate a "fair play agreement" among the guilds leaders...I sent to support a note telling that I needed my truce renewed and no one from support took care of it. I lost one more city...
I understand you Orlor... I truly do. But at this stage, after not being able to play one entire week and after getting the same answers that don't lead to any concrete place, I feel betrayed as customer.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

The issue that some players had with being able to log in should be resolved.

Unfortunately if you are still not able to login, then it was a different issue that the support team is working on.

As for your issue directly Morgana there are people looking into it. Unfortunately it isn't a simple fix like one that some other players needed to get back into Valor.

Please keep your support ticket updated with information as much as you currently are until the issue is resolved.

I do apologize for the length of time it is taking to get you back into that world.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am

Morgana my dear, i am reading your posts here since you started to write: I found your infos very useful.
You can see I had issues too and I wrote in other threads..

And I think it’s a little odd you talk about Acheron here… this should not be the place where to write about our war. Anyway, since you started… you might be not able to log but you got truce, you were out of guild and then rejoined. So you are able to log or you are already getting help from helpdesk.
And Acheron says you actively defended against his attack otherwise his capping would have been easier.

About being fair not attacking you guys… I was under heavy attack in another world when I was not able to join but I would have never asked my enemies to stop. It’s a game. You have issues with playmesh, not with us. And you guys have many second accounts to use. I am sure you cand find your way to play even while your Morgana account might be not able to log.

For others issues you can find me on kakao, same id as valor.

Love Kels

Return to “Bugs”