Busy updating server, be back shortly

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
BillBoskins
Lancer

Postby BillBoskins » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:06 pm

As many others have said in this thread, in the fear of us having to repeat ourselves, every time we go to a new city, we get the 'Valor is updating' message. There, I said it again.

What is going on? I'm losing patience with this game, do you seriously want us all to send in a support ticket when clearly it's a widespread problem?

Update please.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 pm

BillBoskins wrote: What is going on? I'm losing patience with this game, do you seriously want us all to send in a support ticket when clearly it's a widespread problem?

Yes I do. Even though they may all appear to be the exact same issue that is not always the case.

By you sending in a support ticket we can look into each case individually and figure out what the issue might be.

Alexanr1
Lancer

Tired of message

Postby Alexanr1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Please fix this blasted "busy updating Valor" message I get EVERbtime I change tosnother city. About ready to quit this ame. Too frustrating!

Magnum357
Lancer

Postby Magnum357 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 am

Orlor, I was able to connect and play valor earlier today, BUT NOW I CAN'T LOG IN AGAIN due to this same "busy updating" messages all the time.... What's going on? I have waited at least one month after I had sent my ticket to playmesh and was very glad earlier today and now ---- same old issues again... Too frustrating, it seems like giving me another hope when I was about to giving up playing the game and suddenly took it out and totally crushed my heart...

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Hate to say it but i think windows 98 and "ME" ran a lot smoother with less bugs than this game.

Return to “Bugs”