Bugs, Overall Game Reliability, and Support

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
LordFirefall

Bugs, Overall Game Reliability, and Support

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Orlor, PwnLaw, et al., something's got to give. It seems that reliability has gotten worse since the server upgrade. I'm getting errors about every third time I issue a command. Errors are various, including the gr.e3.7 error, as well as the 6 and 11 one. Reports are still disappearing. Cities have to constantly be refreshed, despite having visited that city just a few minutes ago. Lag is still horrible. Delete and reinstall doesn't help.

Your help desk is another issue. By your own admission, this is a game that requires constant attention. Yet, it takes days to get a ticket answered. I've got a buddy that wants to play, was doing great, but since the server glitch on the 13th, he's not been able to get into his city. It's in W90, and now he's way behind the curve. He put a ticket in on the 13th (#30936), and it still hasn't even been assigned to anyone.

It looks like some of the stuff in your upgrade might address city management, but please stop rolling out extra's until you get the basics right. I know multiple players that have already given up because of these problems. If you want to keep others, you need to do something to address these issues (and quickly).

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:37 pm

The overall stability of Valor is something we are always looking at. The best way to make sure that something happening to you such as error codes, missing reports, or cities not refreshed gets fixed is by doing what you already did. Contacting our support team about those issues. The more issues that can be reported gives a sense of the priority of each current live bug players are facing.

You are correct that our support team is going through a backlog of tickets. From when you said he put that ticket in it should be one of the first answered tomorrow. If it hasn't been done by about noon tomorrow (PST) let me know. Please tell your friend that I appreciate his patience and it should be resolved tomorrow.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Has anyone else noticed like i have when it comes to updates on the app store valor is way behind the norm.

Other apps ive played and used are constantly being updated way more often when bugs and gliches are found and then get fixed alot sooner.*

Ive had apps that have been a few days to a couple of weeks between updates

Most of the time ill update an app even when i myself wasnt experiencing a problem.

When was the last valor update. Ive forgotten thats how long its been.....oh august 7th i had to actually look that up. Too long imo between updates.

Still waiting.......……

Magnum357
Lancer

Postby Magnum357 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Maybe playmesh tech guys had already resigned. Dunno??? Report and raise a ticket.. Yah, Ticket of no return. Been constantly follow up and posting on all forum threads as possible but has no solutions. Why don't you guys restore the apps version before the server or valor apps upgrade and let us continue playing. While you guys busy fixing the issue on your own test server before you release each upgrades... Crapped, so disappointing. Since last month first scheduled server upgrade until now, I can't freaking log in.. Do I need to say that I lost cities and even barb out my cities on other world. Worse, I'm the crown. Grrrrrrr...

Return to “Bugs”