New Update Good but.....

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Emilietx
Knight

New Update Good but.....

Postby Emilietx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm

YOU TOOK SCROLL AWAY!! Omg, we all take time to name our cities so they are close together in the list and now we can't flip through them any more?
You made it HARDER to go through and recruit troops and or buy scholarships?!?!

Help!
Emilietx

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Emilietx wrote:YOU TOOK SCROLL AWAY!! Omg, we all take time to name our cities so they are close together in the list and now we can't flip through them any more?
You made it HARDER to go through and recruit troops and or buy scholarships?!?!

Help!
Emilietx

How many cities do you have?

M00SE
Lancer

Postby M00SE » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Should matter how many cities. The arrows next to the city name i am currently at allows me to move to next city with one touch of a button. Now i have to use a drop down menu and scroll all the way through until i find my next city. This will take forever when trying to launch attacks, buy scholarships or any other action that u will b doing in a series of cities. Bring back the old style way to move between each city and make this new drop down menu the portal function.

M00SE
Lancer

Postby M00SE » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 pm

*should not matter

Tat
Lancer

Postby Tat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

This has to be the worst update in the history of gaming, this should be renamed to,dumb ass inc...i mean seriously you do a trial with an opt in phase and querry a sample audience.How stupid do you have to be to design an interface that takes away accessibility and makes things more confusing...wtf happened to straight population displays?Where are the sector identifiers and city to city arrow flips?

Meiwyn
Lancer

Postby Meiwyn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm

I agree that the loss of that quick scroll through cities makes it impossible. In one world I have about 450 cities. This makes it totally impossible to manage. I can't play valor full time so unless fixed will have o give up

Meiwyn
Lancer

Postby Meiwyn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Please tell me if I've missed some operation trick

Emilietx
Knight

Postby Emilietx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm

In one world I've got 111 and in 90 I've got 1 it all sucks.

Plus I need a manual refresh since I know I have troops walking and can't see them in outgoing movement

AND I loved being able to see whole city names now it back to ... Ugh!!!!

Lorddino68
Lancer

Postby Lorddino68 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Scrolling cities

Idiotic behavioural change

It now takes to get across 20 cities 4 scrolls and 40 clicks.....bring back the arrows

I have 600 cities here 220 in another and 40. &60 in the others....this is stupid behaviour, who consulted a user?

Lorddino68
Lancer

Postby Lorddino68 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:24 pm

If u conquer a city and delete the report, I spent 40 minutes scrolling and refreshing before I came to it.....and then nearly missed it because I could not see detail that this was it with no troops, as when u now see cities in list there is no other info

With scroll u can see snapshot info of what is in that city...bring scroll arrow back...massive waste of time

How do I convert my credits to $ this is crazy, two of my guild members have said same and cannot use like this...

Return to “Bugs”