Opening Crash

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
BattleKoala
Lancer

Opening Crash

Postby BattleKoala » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 am

Upon opening Valor HD, the game freezes right at the point where it says PlayMesh and doesn't load any further. I was only recently able to start using Valor SD as it was only recently re added to the app store, but I have been unable to get in game until now when I am writing this. I thought with update 2.1.4 HD would be fixed as this is a serious bug and I know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, but it wasn't so. Every time I want to get in game I have to delete and reinstall Valor HD, reset my settings and reload all 70 cities from scratch; this works once but then to use valor again I have to reinstall it as previously stated. Please fix asap, I love the way you guys handle thissort of thing but need a fix urgently. I rated 5 stars in the app store recently but need this problem fixed please.

BattleKoala
Lancer

Postby BattleKoala » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am

P.S. I also forgot to add that I sent in a support ticket a while back and was told it was being worked on and no other response. I sent another one in post 2.1.4 update with as yet no reply.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 am

BattleKoala wrote:P.S. I also forgot to add that I sent in a support ticket a while back and was told it was being worked on and no other response. I sent another one in post 2.1.4 update with as yet no reply.

Glad to see you already sent in a support ticket regarding this. The support team will be able to keep you updated on this the best so watch for responses to those tickets.

Return to “Bugs”