List of bugs for 24 Sep 2012 update

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Crompy
Lancer

Postby Crompy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 am

Agree with all above. Since the fix back to OLD toolbar, Valor HD has given up the ghost and is unresponsive, whereas SD is now 3 days and 20 captured cities old. What to do..?

Ernsie
Lancer

Postby Ernsie » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 am

Got same problem in The regular Valor.

ppp65
Lancer

Postby ppp65 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Have same problem as @king08271972
Can't even get into one of my worlds. Started with errors in one city, and now lost access to full world. Submitted a ticket several days ago, but haven't heard anything...

Wildblue
Lancer

Postby Wildblue » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:30 pm

With the reversion to the top menu bar, my graphical city interface (ie where I can upgrade buildings or tap on them to do building functions) periodically freezes up and becomes unresponsive. I have to tap out to the portal then back in to that city to get access again.

Untamed203
Lancer

Postby Untamed203 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am

I'm having problem a problem with my main city. It won't let me do any building upgrades, recruit troops, read mail, or read guild forums. The valor logo appears as if its going to complete the task I requested but then it stops and acts like I didn't click on anything. I'm also getting a constant pop up of "we're updating valor, we'll be back shortly" and only in one out of five cities. Some of my troops disappeared as well. Very strange and frustrating. I sent in a support ticket days ago but still no answer ....

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:13 am

Untamed203 wrote:I'm having problem a problem with my main city. It won't let me do any building upgrades, recruit troops, read mail, or read guild forums. The valor logo appears as if its going to complete the task I requested but then it stops and acts like I didn't click on anything. I'm also getting a constant pop up of "we're updating valor, we'll be back shortly" and only in one out of five cities. Some of my troops disappeared as well. Very strange and frustrating. I sent in a support ticket days ago but still no answer ....

I would suggest trying a re install of Valor while you wait for an answer to your support ticket. All of your cities etc will still be there once you do that.

Starking
Lancer

Postby Starking » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 am

Same as me after update i can not read everything all letters are covered each other not even cities coords.

Wrecktink
Lancer

Postby Wrecktink » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Problem with not being able to click on any building in city can temporarily be fixed by clicking portal and then the city you wanted. It's not permanent but you don't have to back out of app.

keesvandenbrink
Lancer

bug in android

Postby keesvandenbrink » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:56 am

I canon order gardians . Devolepment is at max at zero (0).

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Got 2 bugs to describe, both declared several Valor's versions and/or worlds before:

1. In City Hall, if you uprgade your Hiding Place, it disappears from the list!!! Only way to upgrade it again is to do it in graphical city, by clicking the upgrade button.

2. Using fortune wheel, as the square turn, if you quick the fortune wheel and come back, gained item is blank... I used this way of doing in order not to wait the wheel to stop but am unable to see what I gained... Maybe add a "direct gain" button?

Return to “Bugs”