Troop-timing and lag

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
jimbilbro@hotmail.com
Lancer

Troop-timing and lag

Postby jimbilbro@hotmail.com » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 am

When I first started playing, I seem to recall greater responsiveness in the commands. For instance, in a defense situation I had only a 10-second window between the the first scholar/clearing wave and the rest of the scholar train -- but I was able to time a dodge precisely to return within that window. Now, however, lag-times are frequently as great as minute or more and such precision timing has become impossible to count on. Was I just lucky in those early days or has something changed? If this is due to my own connection speed or some other factor that you guys can't affect, I'll just have to live with it. But knowing how much lag to factor in is pretty essential!

On a side-note, I have made some pretty irate posts before about bugs, but I want y'all to know that your work is appreciated -- with all the updates and different platforms there must be a lot to keep up with! Thanks for providing a fun and challenging game!

OldGamer
Lancer

Postby OldGamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 am

It's not your connection's issue.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 am

As I mentioned in the other thread, I typically run a 2-5 second lag. That goes up dramatically if others in the house are streaming video. When I want to ensure minimal lag, I shut their Internet down and hog it all myself.

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 am

I agree with LordFirefall, it sounds like an issue with your connection.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 am

Lately i have that issue. I am playing since w14 and i remember when i was able to dodge without problems too. It's not my connection: last year i lags were shorter

Return to “Bugs”