Incoming attacks

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Incoming attacks

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

It is really silly that I cannot see the incoming attacks, like now!!!
It shows me on the upper tab corner I got x number if incoming but when I go on the cities side list it shows half of the number shown above.. It really sickening with all the bugs/stalling/slow/loading/ app quitting and and and....
Really, I am sick and tired of the slow interface and how valor has become..
You guys do cosmetics but not much to the technical glitches..

Orlor_clone
Lancer

Postby Orlor_clone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah I had the same exact bug. It's a problem with the new top bar. Back when the beta was still going on if u went into settings and turned the new top bar off hard restart valor then turn it back on the attacks would should but since the new update there's no way to turn off the top bar so no way to get around this bug

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 am

This is a big bug!
We are talking about this bug and others in this thread:
http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?6738-New-update-complaint-list......-Naturally

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 pm

This is seriously far from being effective.. I had to use gold to buy truce until I figure out this problem. I still lost a city though even though I couldn't see the incoming attacks on it on the side bar (cities list)
I am not going to buy gold to replace the one I wasted because of the unreliable game glitch, so I expected to be compensated for that.

Medigrunt
Lancer

Postby Medigrunt » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 pm

I am forced to agree.
This problem is frustrating to say the least.
I have a list of issues that I feel you need to work on. This one should be the highest priority.

a4dani
Lancer

Same problem :-(

Postby a4dani » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 am

I have same problem. Have like 70 cities and I know few attacks are coming. But unable to figure out. It took me like 40 minutes to go through every single city and wait for each city to browse. In this game the most busy time is when you are under attack, so you can arrange reenforcement, but how I can do that if it took 40 minutes to just find out which city is under attack. There should be a feature when a city is under attack it should go to under attack bar. Just a thought.

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Exactly, I couldn't agree more!
I lost 2 cities because of this ridiculous glitch. As for the cities taking forever to refresh in order to receive attack reports as well as incoming attacks status, the game turns to be a waste of time and a bore...
I haven't heard from a single admin replying to this issue.
You guys are just updating cosmetics (graphics-menu- worlds) making the game heavier to load and refresh. Not nice..

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Multi city management including a better way to find incoming attacks is something that will be worked on after the bugs/issues with Trial by Sword are resolved.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 am

we are reading about that for months. we are just asking you to solve old issues and THEN to introduce new stuff because everytime you do new update you have to work on new bugs and not on old ones

Isaiah4031
Lancer

Postby Isaiah4031 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Orlor wrote:Multi city management including a better way to find incoming attacks is something that will be worked on after the bugs/issues with Trial by Sword are resolved.

So you are telling us - other bugs are more important then finding incoming attacks properly? This is game is centered around attack and be attacked. If we can't see where we are getting attacked what's the point of playing? This should be at the top of your priority list.

Return to “Bugs”