Where has support gone??

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
WalBanger
Lancer

Where has support gone??

Postby WalBanger » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:31 pm

For some "silly" reason u have changed the support system you used to have..... Why?

You now have something called zen helpdesk software company, or something.....

And 3 times I have filed in the form that makes NO sense... As I'm not a company I don't employ people and I certainly don't want to give my details to another company...

Anyway I had a very nasty bug hit me last night..
I'm in W107

I was under attacked and I sent support (2000L, 2000S and 2500 Guardians) to clip the last 3 scholars.. Unfortunately because of lag I was a few seconds late but was still in time to clip the last 2 scholars to hit...
I took a screen shot to show team mates who were sending support...

Anyway I lost the city and when I looked at the last 3 scholar attacks, the support NEVER arrived (I didn't cancel the attack).....
When I clicked on the city that sent the support it said "returning from support city 00:00:00"
so I looked to see if the troops had actually come back, but no they had just disappeared
This left my other city unprotected as well and I ended up losing both city's :-(

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

The only thing that changed for our support is the URL. It is now quarkgames.zendesk.com.

Please see my signature for how to contact the support team about that issue.

WalBanger
Lancer

Postby WalBanger » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Sorry but the "new" support sucks..
The old system used to store my tickets and I got fast reply.....

I have submitted 2 tickets now about this issue, both times I got automated response saying received.... 1 ticket, when I checked has disappeared, 2nd still waiting for response....

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm

WalBanger wrote:Sorry but the "new" support sucks..
The old system used to store my tickets and I got fast reply.....

I have submitted 2 tickets now about this issue, both times I got automated response saying received.... 1 ticket, when I checked has disappeared, 2nd still waiting for response....

The system is the exact same as before, just the url changed.

As for your ticket I do show it is up to be answered soon. The reason your second one appeared to disappear is because you created that one from a different email.

The support system keeps track of your tickets by what email you send them from.

WalBanger
Lancer

Postby WalBanger » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am

Ya I got answered 5 minutes after I posted on here.....

It's the same? Well it feels different and looks different and has taken a lot longer than it used to... But I have bad memory so maybe I'm wrong.... Anyway thanks for help

Return to “Bugs”