Few Bugs,

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Sirboland
Knight

Few Bugs,

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Srry, This is copied from helpdesk as it has been 10days since i sent,

Hello, Recently I have been interupted by few new bugs that were both started during the most recent update.

While using the top and bottom bar to switch cities, My City i am visiting seems to repeat to the barb city of 49,49 of mine, no matter what city im on and i switch it goes there..

Next bug I realized at 11:00:00 VT was that when I attempted to launch an attack what would happen is it would back out of rally point and go to map. it would have a dim shot of the rally point and then a normal layout of the map, If i touched the cities, i would see the stats and where the red button is for Confirm attack should be only half of it was there, when i clicked the button, it attacked like I was attempting to do..

another bug is when I click on the top left corner of the screen to look at all my cities, It comes out but wont go away. I constantly have to hit the corner button again which is now in the middle of the screen to get it back to normal and that happens with Messages also,, It goes into a different page in backround while still showing the message..

Last possible bug I overcame was since the update my stats have been taking a unusual long time to update and so have my troops, Im guessing its the valor servers but im not sure, Back in world 56 it would be almost instant updates..

Thanks

Jonathon

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Jonathon,
I have tried to duplicate all of the bugs that you have reported. I also have the newest valor update as well as up to date iOS. Is this a frequent problem? Have you tried doing a reboot of your device? I know that the help desk has been swamped lately and I urge you to be patient with them. If the game is still playable without throwing your device that is. If all else fails, try reinstalling the app. Also, may want to repost your bug issues in the bug forum!
Krumbz

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Sorry disregard the last part about reporting in the bugs forum as I am either blind or stupid and didn't realize I was in that forum. Good luck jonathon

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Krumbz613 wrote:Sorry disregard the last part about reporting in the bugs forum as I am either blind or stupid and didn't realize I was in that forum. Good luck jonathon

Thx, for the reply, But i havent been able to have the chance to get in to valor for 10days, Ive still been trying to help guild on Kakao,, So this bug isnt really isnt annoying me,,
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 am

I have a lvl 30 quarry and I can't collect my rewards! It says when you make lvl 30 quarry, collect 6k ea, but there isn't a button below it to collect. Also in guilds I can't delete a thread after the 1st forum page. I also accidentally deleted all general pages when I was on a forum thread that WASN'T general. What I mean is I had 5 listings on the front forum page. I selected a forum that WASN'T general, and after a "successful" delete, it didn't delete what I was on, but instead it deleted the "general" page. There should also be a cancel button for resources. I sent resources to the wrong city of mine and had no way to cancel it. So I had to wait for just over an hour, so I could send it to the proper city which took an additional 1 1/2hrs. Nearly 3hrs wasted!

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:59 am

Maybe u can look into my city, as I was able to collect it on another world. A19 170, 241

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 am

In another city, but same world I noticed that if you cancel collecting a reward (because you don't want to waste any of it from a full warehouse) you can no longer collect!

Return to “Bugs”