Robbed!!

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Tuchon
Lancer

Robbed!!

Postby Tuchon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 pm

I bought two seperate gold packages. 1 twenty dollar and 1 fifty. Three seperate occasions now I tried using the gold in the game and got nothing but it took my gold. Total of over 100 gold lost. How do I get it back???

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Robbed would mean that it was stolen, sounds more like a display bug.

Please contact our support team as they will be able to assist you with figuring out exactly what happened with the gold. Be sure to let them know what you bought with the gold.

Tuchon
Lancer

Postby Tuchon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes that would imply stolen. Thanks for pointing that out. Whatever the implication , the gold is gone, and I'm upset. As we all know, good luck getting it back.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 pm

I can 100% guarantee you that the support team will replace the amount of gold you lost.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Tuchon wrote:I bought two seperate gold packages. 1 twenty dollar and 1 fifty. Three seperate occasions now I tried using the gold in the game and got nothing but it took my gold. Total of over 100 gold lost. How do I get it back???

Hmm, we definitely wouldn't get far if we didn't provide folks with the services they purchased. I'll have our support team look into the matter. Submit a ticket. If you don't get a response in 24 hours, PM me here and I'll make sure it gets done.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This type of thing really shouldn't occur so I'm glad you brought it to our attention.

Tuchon
Lancer

Postby Tuchon » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I have to say I'm impressed with the timly manner in which you resolved my issue. I put in my claim of what happened ,and was refunded the lost gold within a few hours. In cases like this I love being wrong. I guess I'm so used to getting bad service I just expect the worse. I thank you guys for helping me out. I am pleasantly surprised. Thanks

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

I am glad the experience was a positive one for you Tuchon.

Return to “Bugs”