Another map issue...

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
kisk
Lancer

Another map issue...

Postby kisk » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

In addition to the cities disappearing I am having another issue that I haven't seen posted.

Basically cities that were once barb cities that were recently captured will switch between player and barb cities on the map. Earlier this morning the city in was taken and became a player city. This afternoon I checked again and it said barb so I decided to spy and check it out. The send troops dialog said barb, but the attack report showed there was in fact a player there, which followed by a nasty threat from that player.

Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed? Issues like this can cause unnecessary wars and it unacceptable, especially for those paying for the game.

Thanks

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:10 pm

This is related to the other map issue that is being worked on. Pretty much the map is not updating properly which is why it incorrectly shows it as a barbarian city when it is not.

We are working on getting this fixed and shouldn't hopefully be too much longer.

Robfdny
Lancer

having the same problem....

Postby Robfdny » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm

How am i supposed to farm cities when i cannot even see them ??? ive gotten friends to play the game, which they like....but r ready to quit if this map problem doesnt get worked out..... :(

Return to “Bugs”