academy

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
sirRooT
Lancer

academy

Postby sirRooT » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 am

in world 41 i conquered a city it had to scholars supporting anther city, so my main city academy told me that the number of scholars that i could educate was -2. Then that same city was conquered by someone whale it had troops attacking another city. those troops are now the conquers right? so way does my academy still tell me that i still have three scholars and can educate -2. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or something that was done intentionally?.

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 am

no you took scholars and did not have enough scholarships to support them. buy scholarships and it will level out. or suicide the scholars and you will be back to square 1. this is no glitch its normal in valor

sirRooT
Lancer

you missed one thing that city was conquered

Postby sirRooT » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm

no the same city was conquered by another player, and it still was saying that i had -2 scholars.
until the scholars returned back, so for that 3 hrs i could not educate a scholar. once they returned the -2 scholars went away but for those 3 hrs the game was not correct in tell me that i had 2 scholars that i no longer did. so to me some thing in the program so wrong.

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 pm

I happens ... Same for me when I conquered the same city twice with 2 scholars close together ... It counted the scholars in that city twice ! Valor will fix it up automatically within about 12 hours ... Don't stress :)

Return to “Bugs”