Shuts Down?

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Go to app store and search valor and download that. Not valor hd. Regular valor doesn't shut down randomly.

WildDog
Lancer

Postby WildDog » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 am

Dropping worlds is the part of the game I enjoy best at this point.
Not sure what is worse, the constant ever-increasing errors and crashes, or the lame excuses and lack of action in this forum. At least I know what recommendations to make in FB.

Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm

I have regular Valor and the HD one. The regular one doesn't shut off on me but the HD one does all the time. I will post something in the "Bugs" section, but until I do so, just use regular version.

WildDog
Lancer

Postby WildDog » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 am

If The HD version isn't fixed soon I'll be using neither. The whole purpose of the iPad is quality presentation, not backwards compatibilty. iPhone users will be fine without HD, because the iPhone itself lacks quality. This lesson was learned the hard way after going through two iPhones , all dead.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 am

Submit a ticket and we'll solve it guys.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

LordBP
Lancer

Postby LordBP » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

I have but 4 cities and it crashes ALL THE TIME! I have the iPad 1 and just updated Valor. Before the update it was working fine. PLEASE solve this problem quick. It's very annoying!

LordBP
Lancer

Postby LordBP » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:30 pm

where can i submit a ticket?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Please see my signature for info.

HurricaneBob
Lancer

Postby HurricaneBob » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

I have the same problem as the kid from Canada using Valor HD. I get booted out of the game at any random interval. When I enter a world, I wait for the refresh to cycle through twice before moving to a different screen. If I change screens to quickly, I get dropped; but in the last week now it does not take anything to get dropped. If I am in the City screen and touch the Forge or Academy building I usually get dropped the first time I try to enter. So, I restart the game go back to the City screen and try to enter my building of choice. I have about a 60% chance of getting through.

In the past week this problem happens more frequently. It is not uncommon to get booted out 10 times in 15 minutes. When you consider the time it takes to restart, then yes, i get to a world, touch one city, building, or forum and then off I go. Honestly, if I didn't like the game (and put money into it) , I'd have quit by now. FYI, I use an update to date I-pad touch (4th gen) and play when I am the only one one our wireless network and have only been playing for about 3 weeks.

WildDog
Lancer

Postby WildDog » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 pm

For the past several days I've been playing off the OCTOBER 2011 HD VERSION with nearly nary a drop-off. Of course there are the erroneous "check your Internet connection" and other false positive errors such as the "Oops..." etc. Somewhere in the past few months someone screwed up the programming trying to fix those other errors I suppose. I don't get the "submit a ticket and I'll fix it." So how does one sleep peacefully knowing there is a problem, yet waiting on a formal request? Kinda like the fireman staring down a fire with his hose up his ...

Return to “Bugs”