Mail Blanks

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
DaniPhone
Knight

Mail Blanks

Postby DaniPhone » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 pm

World 51, sometimes someone sends me mail and I open it to see nothing, not even an option to reply or anything, it's blank!

Please tell me whether it's a glitch or something to be solved easily. I've restarted te game (deleting the task in multitasking)...

Thanks,
Dan

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm

That definitely sounds like some sort of glitch. Contact our support team, they will be able to look into the account and try to retrieve that mail. Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Brendone33
Lancer

Postby Brendone33 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

I've noticed that I get or send mail blanks if I'm playing with low connectivity. If that's the cause, it could be on either end. Sometimes the player won't even get the blank, they'll just get the new message icon and when I go back to see the message I sent, its gone. This is almost always when I'm traveling and happen to drop down to 1 bar of coverage.

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:05 am

Yeah but I'm not travelling when this happens! I'm at home with a perfect wifi connection and my world 44 gets messed up like this! The mail won't even come up now, I've got a blank inbox! And not to mention when I reinstalled the game, I got locked out of world 44 completely!

Perrycoldwolf
Lancer

Postby Perrycoldwolf » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I got a new prob I can't post in game tried to validate my email say it is and nothing won't post any ideals

Muffey
Lancer

Postby Muffey » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Same problem as Perry, here.

I tried to start a new thread in my guild forum, and it tells me i need to validate my email ( which I've already done )

I go to the screen to do that and my email is blank. I enter it and it tells me : Your email has already been validated. Now the email stays in the box, and if I go back to the guild forum I can post. Its happened a couple of times now - the first time I thought it was me....

Conan94
Knight

Postby Conan94 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 pm

It's happening a lot on 53

Return to “Bugs”