Unable to get points

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
WolfieSixx
Lancer

Unable to get points

Postby WolfieSixx » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I keep attacking other cities but it wont give anymore points, i've tried attacking other cities but still the same

Jonbyjr2
Lancer

Postby Jonbyjr2 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 am

Same issue here. I have attacked 20plus different cities and my points still set at 8111.

Kaleel
Knight

Postby Kaleel » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

It's been my experience that we earn points for kills, upgrading buildings and city conquests. I don't believe that you earn for looting barbs that have no defense troops (unless it was part of Aurora's early quests).

Can you please expand on what you mean when you say that you've "attacked other cities?" Are you farming barb cities and other inactive players? Or are have you conquered cities and upgraded them, but still have not seen the point increase?

-Kaleel
-Kaleel, casual gamer
==========================
The forum search function is your friend.
Please use it before posting.
It won't let you down.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Your KSA points? Because attacking a city does nothing towards points unless you conquer. A attacking a city does is giving you a high KSA if there are troops in the city and a haul.

Kaleel
Knight

Postby Kaleel » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 pm

@Duke24: Thanks for the correction. KSA points do not count towards a player's "total points" value. I just added up the point value of cities and it came very close to my own "total points" score (it was off by a little bit because I have structures in production).

@WolfieSixx & Jonbyjr2: This question has been brought up before. http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?2265-Points&highlight=kill+score

BOTTOM LINE: your "total points" score is based on the sum of your cities' points. And your cities' points are based on your structure's levels, and NOT the amount of troops you've recruited or the amount of troops you killed (either in defending or attacking).

Start capturing those cities you've been attacking and you'll see your score go up.

-Kaleel
-Kaleel, casual gamer
==========================
The forum search function is your friend.
Please use it before posting.
It won't let you down.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

When I first joined I was under the impression that the KSA went towards the total points but it does not. Building and conquering are the only ways.

Return to “Bugs”