Keeps switching cities!!!!

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
DonDavid
Lancer

Postby DonDavid » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am

In each update come a new bug, you should do something we call INTERN TEST, and then you launch the new update, that would be good for your credibilities.

The game is not so amazing, some rules are very... Chaos, support, that rules kill the game play and turn the game in a new pretty farmville + all those bugs... Guys, watch your members because we are almost running away.

That shame because you are in one step way to turn this game in a very attractive war game or in a very boring farmville with unless knights army.
Anyway thx for all the work you're doing for entertain us.
David.ed, CEO
Hooting, Inc
thehooting.com

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 am

Just got the new update and yes, its really annoying and unplayable when it jumps back and forth from city to city.
But I trust you dev guys are working on this already, so thanks in advance :D

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 am

Be a little forgiving and patient.

I see it as a chicken and feed situation. A server, database, code, and employees supported by players in app purchases.

As for chaos, it's a limit on the number of attacks. Cause the alternative is an unlimited number of attacks, which would cause problems.

LordWebby
Lancer

Postby LordWebby » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Same here very BAD!

timeoutmode
Lancer

Postby timeoutmode » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Same here. Made thousands of berserker on my defense city. Please this needs to br fix asap. Dont let us wait for weeks. It becomes unplayable as i have 27 cities at the moment. I cant imagine the guys with 100 of cities.

Hannigan
Lancer

Postby Hannigan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Its worse if u have more cities... I have 680 cities. Sometimes it jumps back to the pevious city, but EVERY other time it does NOTHING!!!
all I ever see is 'We'll be back'!!!! It's driving me crazy!
We are in a war... I launched scholars at a city with 42 minutes travel time and lost all scholars because I couldn't change cities to launch a clearing attack in time!!!
I don't understand how the gameplay can keep getting worse with each update...

TheWolfWarrior
Knight

Postby TheWolfWarrior » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Hannigan wrote:Its worse if u have more cities... I have 680 cities. Sometimes it jumps back to the pevious city, but EVERY other time it does NOTHING!!!
all I ever see is 'We'll be back'!!!! It's driving me crazy!
We are in a war... I launched scholars at a city with 42 minutes travel time and lost all scholars because I couldn't change cities to launch a clearing attack in time!!!
I don't understand how the gameplay can keep getting worse with each update...

680 cities? Can you share a screen shot of that.

TheWolfWarrior
Knight

Postby TheWolfWarrior » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:18 pm

DonDavid wrote:In each update come a new bug, you should do something we call INTERN TEST, and then you launch the new update, that would be good for your credibilities.

The game is not so amazing, some rules are very... Chaos, support, that rules kill the game play and turn the game in a new pretty farmville + all those bugs... Guys, watch your members because we are almost running away.

That shame because you are in one step way to turn this game in a very attractive war game or in a very boring farmville with unless knights army.
Anyway thx for all the work you're doing for entertain us.

I wouldnt call this anything close to Farmville. At least the bug has been identified and will be worked out. Some elements of the game like chaos there are some of us who like it. It is part of guild teamwork and strategy.

Mcabelka
Lancer

Postby Mcabelka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Yes! Same! This is ruining this game for me. And I really love it! PLEASE FIX!

Vindictiv
Lancer

Postby Vindictiv » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Same here. Enjoy the game but it's making me not want to play. Went from a quick check in to Spending 5-10 minutes switching city to city

Return to “Bugs”