List of bugs for 24 Sep 2012 update

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Boxer666 wrote:I am having problems accessing map. Game crashes every time I select map. Also appear to have lost all my mail. Should have waited before installing this update. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Hey Guys, we are looking into an issue where players with certain ios/device/Valor versions are crashing.

For everybody crashing on the map when using Valor please download Valor HD from the app store and let me know if the crashing continues. Your cities etc will still all be there when you open up Valor HD.

M00SE
Lancer

Postby M00SE » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Bring back the ability to move to the next city with the arrows in the upper left corner. This new drop down is horrible for trying to move thru consecutive cities fast. I think if u make the portal mirror this function it would b awesome. But bring back the arrows to scroll through cities asap. Trying to buy scholarships or just scroll thru each city for building troops, buildings or launching attacks now takes several clicks.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Valor app crashes when I hit the refresh button in forums.
Sometimes you have to step back to realize you need to leave somethings alone.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh and you need to go into guild forums and refresh manually

XLeviathanx
Lancer

Postby XLeviathanx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 pm

This is worse than the release of "new" coke. Applaud playmesh for the intent of improving the game. Miserable failure in result. Need ability to restore fast before you lose players.

Currently in a big war and loss of map has rendered game unplayable. Losing cities, cannot support or dodge without map.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

XLeviathanx wrote:This is worse than the release of "new" coke. Applaud playmesh for the intent of improving the game. Miserable failure in result. Need ability to restore fast before you lose players.

Currently in a big war and loss of map has rendered game unplayable. Losing cities, cannot support or dodge without map.

Dear lord...not new coke.

Upgrade from SD to HD and the issue will be resolved. We figured out what went awry in SD, but it'll need another submission and review to be fixed.

M00SE
Lancer

Postby M00SE » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Great u have a potential fix for map issue use the HD version which has been a pain in the butt for a lot if folks and needs wifi to work well. This still does not resolve the SD version. And mow we have to wait while it runs thru ur ptocesses. What about all the other problems? When can we expect those to be fixed? Here is an idea, republish the previous version so we can play while u figure this out.

Zatun
Lancer

Postby Zatun » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Map = crash also
Downloaded HD version and it won't even start, just hangs there trying to load

Chris1212123
Lancer

Postby Chris1212123 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

I can't even get on to the game all I get when I try to open it is the paymesh logo

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Chris1212123 wrote:I can't even get on to the game all I get when I try to open it is the paymesh logo

Re install Valor and it should work after that.

Return to “Bugs”