Sick and tired of Valor

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Yesugei
Lancer

Postby Yesugei » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Yes, not being rude but, they only develop the game without fixing bugs like what Harley said. They only improve graphics, images, new options but bugs are still there. I would prefer playing with the old valor without those graphics and less bug unlike right now.

Medlak
Lancer

Postby Medlak » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 am

This is my last world on Valor, I'm tired of their buggy updates. At the very least they could just switch us back to the original until they get things fixed!

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 am

Yesugei wrote:Yes, not being rude but, they only develop the game without fixing bugs like what Harley said. They only improve graphics, images, new options but bugs are still there. I would prefer playing with the old valor without those graphics and less bug unlike right now.

Yes, Im pretty sure all the crashes has to do with very bad memory management. Would be better to put time in fixing that or implementing Automatic Reference Counting instead of new graphical views.

TheGreyBaron
Lancer

Postby TheGreyBaron » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 am

I wish I only had the connection errors or the random crashes... I can't even get into a city in one of my worlds... I want the original game back now!!! It told you when you got mail or when attack was on the way... All the other versions since don't do that anymore and it sucks!! I haven't been able to get into any of my cities for four or five days now... I can use the mail system and see my cities being attacked, but cannot respond!! So lame!!! I also play on ipad1...

RockCrusher
Lancer

Postby RockCrusher » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm done with valor. Lost my city in W100 because after purchasing Combat Medic, none of my troops were saved. Opened a support ticket too, and I expect an answer next week........maybe.

Pathetic support PlayMesh.
...gaming since 83

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 pm

RockCrusher wrote:I'm done with valor. Lost my city in W100 because after purchasing Combat Medic, none of my troops were saved. Opened a support ticket too, and I expect an answer next week........maybe.

Pathetic support PlayMesh.

The support team is working on getting through those support tickets as soon as they can. You should expect an answer to yours sometime today.

As for the combat medic issue it is one we are looking into. I do apologize for this happening to you and the support team will be able to help you further once they review your ticket soon.

RockCrusher
Lancer

Postby RockCrusher » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Orlor - what did I pay for then? I was counting on having some troops left to kill the scholars as I rebuild my troops and walls. Oh btw I did get a response from support on the ticket, but still no response on my previous ticket opened 2 days before that. Only 500 coins for a city that cost me 1000 to build. Too little, too late IMHO.
...gaming since 83

Xerxes2012
Lancer

Postby Xerxes2012 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 pm

I am having the same problem. The game crashes with every action I make. Wether it's switching to different cities, going to the barracks, stables, or workshop going to the map takes about 30 or 40 seconds and half of the time it crashes. Sometimes it crashes when I move around the map or look at a city. And half of the time when I try to upgrade a city, the game crashes. Please help!

yawn
Lancer

Postby yawn » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:02 pm

try using valor not valor hd if you are using hd

destro31
Knight

Postby destro31 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:29 pm

mine crashes on occasion but only because i try to do many things at once. try getting a better connection in your home. my connection sucked before but since i got better wifi the game is faster and less buggy. there are still those occasional crashes... but that is to be expected with a game this large, with a ton of players, and tons of worlds. humans can do only so much. if you have patience the playmesh people are working as they can to make this game better. so just freaking calm yourself.

Return to “Bugs”