Incoming attacks

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
rinustalarin
Lancer

Postby rinustalarin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm

You declared in-game notification center that you RESTORED the incoming attack notification problem.

I asked a friend to send me some attacks that would reach in 00:15-02:00 hrs for trial, after i let every possible notification to be recieved both in game and also my ipad settings. Then i quited the game and reentered. Then i have done the following;

1. I downsized the game to multitask panel, before my friend dispatched her troops. Then i put the ipod in screensaver mod to see if i was to recieve any notification. Guess what nothing happened
2. I entered the game and saw the incomings right away (FORTUNATELY!), Did not have to move through my cities but thats because she has sent them to my first 2 cities.
3. I asked her to send more and again no notification.
4. About 36 hrs after your declaration i got attacked and again no notification but i still got notification about 'barbarians at bay' on a daily basis from the new worlds, while nobody cares about those notifications!

So... you say that you RESTORED the notification problem, that is not working at all and you expect us to believe something that you claim to be solved??

Did i miss anything?

Cheers...

leighannholli
Lancer

Postby leighannholli » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

I bought a truce and my city was taken 15 min later. I think I should at least get a coin return. I've spent over $200 while playing thisgame. Something like this is very discouraging.

Gabaranne
Lancer

Postby Gabaranne » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Yeah same here, got many incoming waves and it's more than an hour that I'm trying to figure out where the hell they are going. Very very frustrating

Return to “Bugs”