Cannot login...

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
BigDadJohn
Lancer

Postby BigDadJohn » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:09 am

Still can't log on. Every time I try, it boots me off and the game shuts off. Only on Mithreel for me though. Is it because there is too much activity and the server can't handle it? I had over 99 incoming, and had a lot of attacks sent, (forgive me if I don't remember how many, I was in the middle of an all out assault!). Could that have anything to do with it? Or did someone hack my game with a boot program?

Magnum357
Lancer

Postby Magnum357 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:30 am

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Se can log in and cant. I can't even load the valor apps as its always says server maintenance for the last weeks. Playmesh tech guys says they were able to log in my account with no issue.... Sent them the screenshot and till now they can seems to find the cause...... I'm tired. Forget all my cities in 5 different worlds, why don't you guys at playmesh simply reset or delete my account so that I can start playin fresh.... Its better that way as I can always go back with my guild and they can alway help me cap or return my cities back. Can playmesh do that for my account please?????

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 am

[quote="KMT"]Morgana my dear, i am reading your posts here since you started to write: I found your infos very useful.
You can see I had issues too and I wrote in other threads..

And I think it’s a little odd you talk about Acheron here… this should not be the place where to write about our war. Anyway, since you started… you might be not able to log but you got truce, you were out of guild and then rejoined. So you are able to log or you are already getting help from helpdesk.
And Acheron says you actively defended against his attack otherwise his capping would have been easier.

About being fair not attacking you guys… I was under heavy attack in another world when I was not able to join but I would have never asked my enemies to stop. It’s a game. You have issues with playmesh, not with us. And you guys have many second accounts to use.

Dear Kels... I don't know what Archeron told you... The city that he took was well defended since it was in enemy's territory. There were lots of troops there. The truce was given by Playmesh because I asked them for it. I had lost a city to Indigolab and tripwires were giving alarms everywhere... I was outside of the guild and they put me back in so the guild could support. The truce finished, I asked Playmesh to renew it and they didn't do it... So I lost another city.
I asked you for fair play... I believe there is no honor or glory to take a city of a player who cannot login into the world because of mal function of the game. It is not that I am on vacation or want a break... I WANT TO PLAY!!! I want to be able to have fun and enjoy my one year of building the third guild in world 24. I cannot login into W24 for more than a week!!! I came here everyday to exposed myself because I want to play!!! because I need to tell someone, Orlor maybe, that I want to play Valor but I cannot do it... And I am frustrated.
I don't have a second account...believe me or not. And I have no way to be back to game, but Playmesh. That's why I am here...
You are right Dear... My problem is not with you... My problem is with Playmesh. I just thought that I could ask for a little help of the people who share the game with me for more than a year... It is hard to me to believe that people know that I cannot log in and choose to take advantage of it....

neuroblade
Lancer

Postby neuroblade » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 am

I have similar progblem on world 40.
A user cannot login to W40 only, other worlds are fine. Been trying for several days.
Also tried both Versions of Valor and deleting reinstalling.

Thanks.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:33 pm

neuroblade wrote:I have similar progblem on world 40.
A user cannot login to W40 only, other worlds are fine. Been trying for several days.
Also tried both Versions of Valor and deleting reinstalling.

Thanks.

Let me help Orlor... Have you contacted support? Please send them a ticket... and do not forget to up to date it every single day. Complain... Complain a lot. Open up a thread in this forum... Do not be scared of showing who you are. Talk to your enemies if you need too. Talk to everybody... You are a warrior, so fight! The idea behind this game is genial, the people who you play with every single day don't deserve to be left behind. Playmesh doesn't know what to do, but have faith on them... They will find a solution perhaps not today... Perhaps not tomorrow... But they will wake up and give it a try.

BigDadJohn
Lancer

Postby BigDadJohn » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm losing my cities!!!! Any word on this problem yet???? How do I make a "ticket?"

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm

BigDadJohn wrote:I'm losing my cities!!!! Any word on this problem yet???? How do I make a "ticket?"

Go to the world's page. Up on your right you will see the setting's icon... Click on it. Click on help. Click on support. Down on your right there is an email icon... Click on it. Write as much info you can. Send it. Go to your email. Check if there is a playmesh helpdesk message. Write down the ticket number. You can click on it everyday to up to date. Complain... Complain a lot. Ask them for a free truce. If your world has chaos, ask your guild to chaos your problematic cities. Ask your leader to negotiate a fair play agreement among the guilds for a period of time. Every guild has experienced a technical problem, so they will consider your leader request.

Most of all... Do not quit! Keep complaining... Keep fighting. Come here and tell me how it is going, ok?

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Orlor... I think you should hire me as your assistant... LOL

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Wooohooo!!! I can login!!! Finally!!

Thanks Orlor for your support. Thanks Sixpercentninja for not giving up. We will keep in touch because I still have many problems... I already up to dated my ticket. Thanks Chris for having understood that I needed a real help. Thanks the group of engineers who figured my account out. Playmesh... You should take care better of your customers. There are lots of people who want to play, but they cannot.

To all Novi leaders in W24 who embraced the fair play agreement, I am deeply thankful. It has been a honor to play with each one of you. Please let me know if Xk Old School can do the same to your members who have problems.

To all players who have had problems.... Do not forget to up to date your tickets... Keep complaining... Keep fighting.

Cheers!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Morgana wrote:Wooohooo!!! I can login!!! Finally!!

Thanks Orlor for your support. Thanks Sixpercentninja for not giving up. We will keep in touch because I still have many problems... I already up to dated my ticket. Thanks Chris for having understood that I needed a real help. Thanks the group of engineers who figured my account out. Playmesh... You should take care better of your customers. There are lots of people who want to play, but they cannot.

To all Novi leaders in W24 who embraced the fair play agreement, I am deeply thankful. It has been a honor to play with each one of you. Please let me know if Xk Old School can do the same to your members who have problems.

To all players who have had problems.... Do not forget to up to date your tickets... Keep complaining... Keep fighting.

Cheers!

I am glad you are able to log in now.

I do apologize for how long it took to get your issue resolved. We are working on restoring access to everybody who still can't log in.

Return to “Bugs”