List of bugs for 24 Sep 2012 update

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Corporation8
Lancer

Postby Corporation8 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok i cant see how im the only one with this problem iv written to playmesh and so far no response (its only been 24 hours) but iv just taken my first city iv been playing for longer then two weeks but when i try and send resources it says trade routes are not available for the first 14 days blah blah blah some one suggested un installing the game and reinstall it.. Would that work and would i lose my citys?? ORLOR be good to here directly from you!!!!!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Corporation8 wrote:Ok i cant see how im the only one with this problem iv written to playmesh and so far no response (its only been 24 hours) but iv just taken my first city iv been playing for longer then two weeks but when i try and send resources it says trade routes are not available for the first 14 days blah blah blah some one suggested un installing the game and reinstall it.. Would that work and would i lose my citys?? ORLOR be good to here directly from you!!!!!

If you re install the game all of your cities etc will still be there. That is what I would suggest to do while you wait for a response from the support team.

CountOlandu
Lancer

Postby CountOlandu » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:58 pm

I am only having a map issue on world 102 but I have HD...

Jodamann

Bug

Postby Jodamann » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 am

The data related to the point value of buildings does not view when selected. This bug has been around for a while. It comes in handy some times to track rivals growth. Can you restore it? Thanks

Romano
Lancer

Special bug. Not heard of it before :(

Postby Romano » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi there,

My buggie is onot nice to me. From the moment I start Valor, all the teksts that show are like shown as when the game is in design or something. For excample my cityhall.:

''gc_building_name_level''

Inside cityhall:

''city_hall_construct'' - ''city_hall_demolish''

Next to the buildings I see ''gen_level_n''

I can't see levels of buildings unless they show inside the building. Recruiting troops is difficult as I can't see how many once I have more then 100 troops. Trading is a big mysterie as ell, and so on. Please help me out. Reinstalled valor HD. Installed valor. They both have the same thing going on. Also done the update. But still the same crap. Hope to get a respond soon.

Tnx,

Romano.

Alvin78
Lancer

I have the same pronlem with romano

Postby Alvin78 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:20 am

Romano wrote:Hi there,

My buggie is onot nice to me. From the moment I start Valor, all the teksts that show are like shown as when the game is in design or something. For excample my cityhall.:

Inside cityhall:

I can't see levels of buildings unless they show inside the building. Recruiting troops is difficult as I can't see how many once I have more then 100 troops. Trading is a big mysterie as ell, and so on. Please help me out. Reinstalled valor HD. Installed valor. They both have the same thing going on. Also done the update. But still the same crap. Hope to get a respond soon.

Tnx,

Romano.

I have the same problem

Romano
Lancer

Help please

Postby Romano » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am

Would be nice if someone tried to help us. No respond yet. Cant even see peoples names in forums. Getting pretty sick of this now.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 am

Romano wrote:Hi there,

Inside cityhall:

Tnx,

Romano.

Go into the settings menu and change the language to English, even it is already is. Once you do that restart and it should show up normally after that.

WarriorGod
Lancer

Postby WarriorGod » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 pm

cannot post bb codes it tells me cannot post swear words or telephone numbers, have deleted and reinstalled but to no avail, logged a request days ago but no response, please help

Romano
Lancer

Postby Romano » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Tnx orlor. Finaly fixed. Good job.

Return to “Bugs”