Cant view city. States "Error"

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
angtaosa
Lancer

Cant view city. States "Error"

Postby angtaosa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

There is a problem viewing a city I've owned initially. I went to sleep and this morning when I wake up, it keeps stating "Error" when I try to enter the city. Regardless from the list on Portal, through map and even report, it states "Error". I've restart my app and even my phone a few times now, still couldn't open the app. Writing in this forum, hopefully someone who had experience with this could help me. Thank you.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

This is something our support team will be able to help you with. Please see my signature for how to contact them.

Fasolt09
Lancer

Postby Fasolt09 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 am

Same thing is happening to me. Started with one city, now Im locked out of three.

Happened right after each was supposed to receive a scouting report. Dont know if there is a connection.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 am

Re install valor, that should solve your problem and im sure we'll solve it :)
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

angtaosa
Lancer

Postby angtaosa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 am

Ok, I've manage to remedy my own problem already.
To all those who encounter the same problem as me, go to every single city you own and refresh the page on every single city. I think the problem lies with a certain city not being updated thus snowballing the problem to other cities.(eg. Scenario: City A conquers City B but you're unable to view City B, that's because in the data City A doesn't have any academy yet) so just refresh it and carry on grinding and farming. Good luck guys! And sorry for writing such a long winded post & reply.

Natnaja
Lancer

Postby Natnaja » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Not working for me. Support?

Return to “Bugs”