Scholar loss

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Gabmng
Lancer

Scholar loss

Postby Gabmng » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 am

Two scholar attacks sent 30 secs apart and both scholars used up in conquering the same city.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 am

that is not a bug, why is that a bug? You send 2 scholars which conquered same city, that applies to if you 5 or 10 scholars.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Aidsliveson
Lancer

Postby Aidsliveson » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 am

Why when I attacked a city that had no wall lvl and no troops did my scholar die and I not conquer the city?

Gabmng
Lancer

Postby Gabmng » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Two scholars should not be used up in conquering the same city. Once a city is conquered, the next scholar should just return. How does it make sense to conquer a city you have already conquered? This is a bug.

Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 pm

You should only send one scholar then? Right?

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Gabmng wrote:Two scholars should not be used up in conquering the same city. Once a city is conquered, the next scholar should just return. How does it make sense to conquer a city you have already conquered? This is a bug.

What DanielJ has said is true: this isn't a bug, this is how the game is designed. You may not like it and request that it be changed, but since this is how the system was designed then by definition it isn't a bug.

As far as how does it make sense, the cloud of war causes many problems. Friendly fire and all that. It is how it is, and we plan accordingly.

Return to “Bugs”