time line

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
egbertv
Lancer

time line

Postby egbertv » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 am

hello,
i have a problem. When i start valor, and get the screen of the man with the sword, then i start back in time a few weeks. I get old reports, have only two citys.(normally 7)
when a change screens between guild (and other options below the screen) etc then when i am lucky the problems is solved bij changing two or three times.

Sometimes i miss also my soldiers of the marketpeople (en they should be in town, but i can not use them.

please help me

egbertv

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 am

Yep, this happens to a lot of us. It is a refresh / data synch problem. Your local device is not correctly synching up with the servers, and as such is displaying old information. When you change cities it polls the server and refreshes its data.

I generally start Valor, open a city, then go back to a different city/refresh a couple times, and then everything is dandy. Annoying, but usable.

egbertv
Lancer

Postby egbertv » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 am

well it is frustrating. Because i am under attack so i always get wrong info the first few minutes.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

The best part is logging in and having the data display a lot fewer cities than you should have.

"WTF?!? Where did my cities go? Was I attacked and conquered? Agh agh agh! Oh, wait... data refresh. WHEW!"

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:56 am

Do you have good connection when you refresh?? I think that's the problem.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Bugs”