Cannot enter world 51

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
MFC Plug
Lancer

Cannot enter world 51

Postby MFC Plug » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I keep getting the oops that shouldn't have happened message, I have tried all the usual fixes but with no joy. I have not been able to enter this world now for over 36 hrs which is very frustrating. Devs please hurry up and fix this.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:25 pm

This is something you would need to contact our support team for. Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

MFC Plug
Lancer

Postby MFC Plug » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Contacted them 24 hrs ago and am still waiting for reply or fix, guess there busy as half my guild are having issues in this world.

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Same with World 52. Waiting for Valor Support for the past 24 hours. That is excessive, considering money is involved. Considering filing a mail fraud complaint with USPS and DOJ.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Our support team is currently closed on weekends. They are currently working on all the support tickets that arrived during that time. The tickets will be answered in the order they are received.

Ninecount
Lancer

Postby Ninecount » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 pm

You know its fine to be closed on the weekend, but it's not ok for it to be known that it takes days for the support help desk to get back with customers about issues. I am wondering how many other people are out there experiencing the same problem. World 45, world 51, and again world 49 to say the least. I am experiencing the same problem.

Orlor, you might be an admin person, but this problem exists, and seems to be not getting fixed. You keep stating to send to the support help desk. Why not call them and ask what is going on, then come back and give a reply to people so you could quell some unwanted hate emails and calls to Apple for money to be returned.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm

In regards to the can't enter the worlds/cities it is an issue that requires a support member to directly look at an account. This requires a support ticket to them.

All support tickets about can't enter a world or city should be resolved by the end of business tonight.

Ninecount
Lancer

Postby Ninecount » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank you Orlor. It's just a little frustrating when I was this close to taking over a rival city, only to be locked completely out.

Ninecount
Lancer

Postby Ninecount » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Okay, close of business has came and gone, STILL unable enter the world. Orlor, you stated that all tickets should be cleared? But again, it is well known aging the players that it takes days for the help desk to get back to someone. Rather than passing the buck and saying send a ticket to the support people, have someone do what you promised.

Sarsicute
Lancer

Postby Sarsicute » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

W45 as well. This is a major problem in valor. We have the same cases: in the verge of capping a city an error appeared and could not enter the world anymore. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Return to “Bugs”