Rollback

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Arderd
Lancer

Rollback

Postby Arderd » Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 am

Hi,

I'd been playing for some hours, so I put my phone to one side. When I turned it back on, I'd lost hours of upgrades etc.

Is this going to happen on a regular basis, or what?

Thanks
Arderd

Arderd
Lancer

Postby Arderd » Wed May 02, 2012 6:17 am

I was level 5 in most of the main stuff. Now I'm anywhere between 1 and 3. Not only that but even the quest rewards didn't roll back so it's probably quicker starting from scratch. What a classic waste of time.

podge74
Lancer

Postby podge74 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

This has happened me at least 5 or 6 times today, get to level 4-5 in city hall and town goes back to the start, gets renamed lord(random big number)city and bonuses for completing the first few quests are gone :( yet im still on quest 3 !
Dont know how u expect people to pay for stuff when this rubbish occurs.
If it helps it started after i created a guild (for the quest) so the problem may be in there.

CT Eon
Lancer

Postby CT Eon » Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

my troops have teleported back from being sent to attack at least twice so far...it's a lot of fun...

Muffey
Lancer

Postby Muffey » Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 pm

A city which attacked me and wiped, I subsequently conquered by sending scholars + 1000 bersekers to. Easily conquered the empty city.

Now, however - I have gotten *additional* reports back from my attacks (which I didn't place) - which killed all the berserkers + scholars, attacking the city *as if it had all the troops which previously wiped* back in it.
The city appears to be ping-ponging back and forth between my ownership and the previous owner, but all the scholars / beserkers remain gone from my town.

Muffey

Return to “Bugs”