Revamped map to slow

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Pcan
Lancer

Revamped map to slow

Postby Pcan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 am

Please put an option to disable the new graphs as it is impossible to use map navigation. I'm using a 4s

Wh0r
Lancer

Postby Wh0r » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am

Pcan wrote:Please put an option to disable the new graphs as it is impossible to use map navigation. I'm using a 4s

I concur!! I think almost everyone would prefer speed over graphics any day. It often freezes up on me as well (using a 4s)
Thankfully, I didn't update my non-HD valor app, so I can use that until this is fixed.

The performance quality of this 2.0 release is pretty bad. I'm quickly losing my addiction to the game.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 am

...I can't even use the map now... I simply don't see the improvement - the only thing that has changed is that the laaaaag has gotten far worse. It would be so much better if Playmesh could have focused on the biggest issue any player faces with this game and the #1 reason I have seen guildmates leave - lag. Hope to see improvement soon, or I will be amongst those leaving as well.

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Do a full restart of the app and check out the Map. We did something that should improve the speed for those having difficulties navigating it.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Return to “Bugs”