Scholar Count

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
MrFroggy
Knight

Scholar Count

Postby MrFroggy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

There is a bug of the scholar Count. My existing scholar(I checked all supports) count is 2 but it says that I have 3 existing scholar

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 am

Im getting a similar problem bought a sholarship. Then trained a scollar. Bought another scholarship and said the scholar could not be trained that i needed more scholarships. Saved up again to buy another scholarship and now i have three scolarships but have only been able to train one and another wil be trained when i have more resourses.

So in short it skipped over a qualified scollar that could have been trained but it was not executable

Tanukichi
Lancer

Postby Tanukichi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 am

Same problem, i have 27 scholarships with a maximum scholar count of 6 and my acad says I have 16 existing scholars while I have 0 and that I can educate "-12" scholars. It's really ****ing me off -.-

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am

These are two different issues.

MrFoggy, this is an issue that is being looked into. The academy is slow to update the scholar count sometimes when a city is conquered. Your issue should resolve itself after some time, please be sure to send in a support ticket if it doesn't.

Pauld2468, each scholar costs an additional scholarship. So your first scholar only cost one scholarship. The second scholar costs an additional two scholarships for a total of three scholarships. Your third scholar will cost an additional three scholarships for a total of six.

COprincess
Lancer

Postby COprincess » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 am

I am having the same problem, it says I have 5 scholars but I can only find 4. It has been a liitle while, I have restarted my phone and it still isn't updated. Gamer tag COprincess W65.

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:54 am

Mine is fixed. Thx Orlor

PrimeForce
Lancer

Postby PrimeForce » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 pm

I recently conquered a city that has some scholars. That converted the number of scholars that i can educate to -5. I just purchased 7 scholarships so that i may educate another Scholar, but all it did was change the number of scholars that i can educate to -4. This is outrageous. At the scholarship level that i am presently in I will need to purchase 57 scholarships just to be able to add one more. This makes no sense!!

Return to “Bugs”