Guild membership bug

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Daguerro
Lancer

Guild membership bug

Postby Daguerro » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 am

I created my own guild, and for a while it showed correctly when I went to the guild tab. After a day or so when going to the guild tab it only showed me the page to create a guild or request invites from existing guilds. My guild showed up in the list of nearby guilds and it even shows me as being in the member list, but there is no way to get in to my guild's pages. When I click on the request invite button next to my guild's name, it gives an error saying I am already a member. When viewing my city on the map, the overview that comes up shows that I am in the guild, yet my player profile page says I am not a member of any guild. I can't seem to join another guild either. Please could this be fixed, or alternatively just remove my guild altogether so I can try again?

World: 458
Player name: Daguerr0
City name: Daguerro
City coords: 62,141 R20
Guild name: Felix Legions
Guild tag: FelixL

Thanks!!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 am

Please contact our support team and they will be able to look into that guild issue further for you.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 am

I had the same issue in a past world. I reported it and was told to delete guild and start a new one. I already knew to try that and it worked but I was trying to help solve a problem before it got to be a big one. It was never looked into. World was in the 400's but would need to look back in my pages of help desk reports to find. Will do if it is needed.

LordNobama
Lancer

Postby LordNobama » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Not sure if this thread is the place for my issue....
Quest for "Joining or Creating a Guild"
I created my own guild instead of joining one as my world seems to be too aged to accept Noobs. (would have been nice to have started on a newer server on my maiden voyage into the game)
MY PROBLEM:
I have not received the reward for completing the GUILD QUEST.

Return to “Bugs”