Guild Quest (join or create)

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
LordNobama
Lancer

Guild Quest (join or create)

Postby LordNobama » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Quest for joining or creating a Guild has failed to recognize completion and has failed to issue resource rewards.
I created a guild as I could not find any takers to accept me.
Guild Name: TEMPLAR OMEGA
User name: LordNobama
World: 476 Legacy
Please fix this issue by setting the quest to completed and releasing the resource rewards to my acct.
I really do not wish to delete the guild as I like the name. Has sentimental value...from Evony way way back.
Thanks guys and gals I'm really loving this game otherwise and this is the only glitch I've found. The game is amazingly smooth playing on my LG L90 phone running Android KitKat OS.
Good work !!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 pm

For this particular issue you would need to leave the guild and then join again.

This would require at least one other person in the guild so that you can re join it.

Anytime you run into an issue be sure to contact our support team. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

LordNobama
Lancer

Postby LordNobama » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks Orlor, perhaps you can join, temporarily. So I can bump out and back in. So far, no takers on invites. Not due to me not trying lol. Seems too many of the accts surrounding my area are suspiciously inactive. Probably alt accts set for farming. Same problems as Evony....ruins most of the servers

LordNobama
Lancer

Postby LordNobama » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Oh, yes. ...forgot to say I've already created a ticket at the tech support site today. Waited at least 24hrs to see if daily server maintainence would clear the glitch before I bothered tech support folks. It seems to be a real bug. Heres hoping they straighten it out.
ONE QUESTION...IF I DELETE THE GUILD ENTIRELY, WILL I BE ABLE TO RECREATE ANOTHER WITH THE SAME NAME?? I cannot lose that guild name!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 pm

That support ticket has been answered and that quest completed.

Return to “Bugs”