Combat Medic the 24hr Unlimited Spy

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Vinylmelter
Lancer

Combat Medic the 24hr Unlimited Spy

Postby Vinylmelter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 pm

What's eating at me lately and I know others would call this strategy. However if the Devs realized how much money their losing, they may just want to fix this issue. It's not only a problem but players are using this loophole to gather troop information on enemy cities. Let's start with the cost of Instant Spy (25 Gold ) per use. Yes you get all information on that city and yes it's useful cause the enemy doesn't know you did it. But who cares if they know you spied on them. When you have Combat Medic (50 Gold -24hrs) for 24hrs and can gather troop details in cities by sending a single troop to as many cities as you want. Now players can freely gather information for only 50 gold. I feel players that use this strategy are cowards. They are afraid to use real strategy and can't handle it when someone with 10 cities can defend against their 20+. Devs please fix Combat Medic to prevent this from happening, this game is about war. Combat Medics are supposed to save lives not be suicide spy gatherers.

Return to “Bugs”