Crash

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Ulquiorra27
Lancer

Crash

Postby Ulquiorra27 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 am

Since the update it crashes the game is always a pain you have to restart everything, problem to be solved as soon as possible

alex818
Lancer

re crash

Postby alex818 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

for the newest update , it still crash......disappointed

Warasy
Lancer

Postby Warasy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 am

And frequencly getting Error warnings.. İts Such a mass

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 am

Can we get some more info here? What actions result in the app crashing? What error messages are you receiving and when? Etc.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Titus
Lancer

Postby Titus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 pm

starhammer wrote:Can we get some more info here? What actions result in the app crashing? What error messages are you receiving and when? Etc.

I am crashing back to iPad frequently. Most often, the portal view, for example, showing all cities, is darned near worthless if I stay on that screen any length of time and start clicking around. I currently have Aura's Blessing, and that seems to make this problem much worse, as it seems the problem is lag related.

But I can crash just clicking between cities, particularly if I start clicking too quickly...seems the game falls behind. Really, all I need to do is click the arrow to next city button about 10 times in 10 seconds, and I'm assured to crash. It's pretty easy to duplicate for me. The trouble is when it happens in 1 or 2 clicks, and you don't get anything accomplished. I'll post an error message number next time I see one.

Bobe
Lancer

Error code

Postby Bobe » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 pm

The error I've been receiving is:

Oof! Please try again. If the problem continues, please contact us. (gr.e3)

This happens a lot. At least 10 times when I'm on trying to do something. Getting frustrating.

Also guild chat acting up. Not showing ppl that are on. It started happening after downloading update. It also doesn't show my posts when I write them. I have to log off and log back on and it'll show the stuff I wrote and who's on.

Titus
Lancer

Postby Titus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Yes, I'm getting gr.e3 error also, when I see an error message. I see this maybe 1:10 to just a crash with no error message. Not all gr.e3 errors have subsequent crashes.

I see many more errors/crashes on world 70, where I have 6 cities, and lots of activity, than I do on world 75, where I have less activity and just 1 city.

Call4
Lancer

Postby Call4 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm getting the same error message " gr.e3 ". This is getting ridiculous! Updates suppose to solve the issue, but definitely not creating problems. Now I can't play the game without restarting the app. every few minutes. Game coding isn't hard, get some decent programmers to fix the bugs! Meanwhile, any suggestions to solve the issue, cuz I have already tried to reinstall the app, but failed. Anyone?

JackThRipper
Lancer

Postby JackThRipper » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Keeps crashing now. Shut down every program running in the background and it still crashes every 10 minutes or so! If its not crashing i get error messages.

ThunderRush
Lancer

Postby ThunderRush » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 am

I have the new iPad 3. And it differently crashes more then ever since the last upgrade. I think it's completely random. But seems to happen more often when I leave one world and go into another and also when I enter map and quickly exit map within a few seconds as well. Then other times when I'm scrolling up or down to see the levels my buildings are at. I'm crashing at least two to three times every time I play, and I play at least an hour at a time four or five times a day...
To bad we couldn't go back to last update until they get this fixed

Return to “Bugs”